The West Gippsland Arts Centre (WGAC) enjoys pride of place in the beautifully landscaped Civic Precinct.
Centrally located on the corner of Smith and Albert Streets in Warragul, it is the region’s major performing arts, cultural and community centre.
The WGAC facilitates high quality entertainment, a point of social gathering, a place for families to share experiences, for children to take their first bow, and for visitors to see the world of touring performing arts.
Catering to a wide variety of events, meetings, conferences and festivals, the WGAC is the ideal venue for any occasion from corporate and business functions to social and special events.
- Wicked – Warragul Theatre Company
- The World of Musicals
- Human Nature – The AAA Australian Regional Tour
- Rockin Through The Ages
- An Evening with the MSO, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
- Bluey’s Big Play The Stage Show
- Circus Statera, An act of balance